Paper Manufacturing for a Modern Era
Driven by the passion and commitment of our employees, White Birch Paper produces high-quality paper and paperboard products. Through continuous investment in safety, sustainability and operations, we are able to thrive as a reliable partner that works with a sense of urgency to meet our customers’ needs and enable their success. We manufacture newsprint, high-bright, paperboard and other specialty paper products at our four paper mills in Canada and the United States, where we serve customers throughout North America and across the world.
White Birch Paper’s business philosophy can be summarized in three words: strive, excel and advance. We strive to be a market leader in every way, including safety, quality, efficiency and sustainability. We excel by focusing on optimization, quality, flexibility and strong investments. We advance by actively seeking new opportunities and quickly adapting to the dynamic conditions of our industry.
All of this is made possible by the deep commitment and development of our employees. Through their focus and commitment we are able to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers while maintaining the profitability of our operations, ensuring our success and our partners’ success today and in the future.
We also strive to …
- provide a healthy and safe working environment for our employees.
- protect the integrity of our environment and be recognized within our communities as a model corporate partner.
- offer high-quality products and services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
- create a constructive environment that facilitates teamwork through efficient, open and respectful communication.
We excel through …
- continuous optimization and investment in human and technological assets in order to be the most competitive producer of our products.
- commitment to consistently deliver the highest quality and reliable products.
- focus on high-return projects that enhance productivity and quality while reducing costs.
- flexible operations that adapt to meet changing customer and market requirements.
And we advance by …
- creating, investigating and managing risks and opportunities to always deliver value.
- seeking and implementing cost-reduction opportunities.
- encouraging new ideas and improvements to stand out from our competitors.
- adapting our approach to changing customer requirements and market conditions.